Why choose a Master of Healthcare Leadership from Wake Forest?
The Wake Forest online Master of Healthcare Leadership helps prepare students to enhance quality and efficiency while promoting sustainable solutions against the backdrop of a shifting landscape. We integrate longitudinal leadership and competency development that is focused specifically on the health care industry.
Our program includes dedicated studies and curriculum that address the following topic areas:
- Strategic Thinking and Decision-Making for Health Care Leaders
- Health Care Policy and Law: Past, Present and Future
- Financial Management in Health Care Organizations
- Quality Outcomes and Improvement
- Marketing in Transformative Health Care
- Leveraging Big Data for Data-Driven Decision Making
- Optimizing Health Care Operations
- Population and Global Health
Leading the way toward policy and administrative change is a mission that defines the health care industry from top to bottom. Led by program director Bret Nicks, our expert faculty relies on years of practical, hands-on experience to help guide you through an advanced curriculum that teaches not only the “how,” but also the “why” of health care leadership.
From this outlook, we help position you with the knowledge, context and perspective to balance the social and financial aspects of health service delivery systems that seek to provide equity of access to patients from all walks of life.